This position was posted on Friday, September 24th, 2021.
This job advertisement will be removed when the position is filled. Thanks for your interest.
Physical Therapist – Full-time or Part-time
Athletico Physical Therapy
1044 Sagamore Pkwy W.
West Lafayette, IN 47906
This is a full-time or part-time Physical Therapist position for an Outpatient Orthopedic position in West Lafayette, Indiana. No prior experience is required. New grads will be considered. Please see below for additional information or call / text: 414-939-5870
Athletico Physical Therapy is now hiring a full-time or part-time Physical Therapist at the clinic located on Sagamore Pkwy in West Lafayette, IN.
The Physical Therapist will work in a dynamic outpatient orthopedic setting to treat patients of all ages with health-related conditions to reduce pain and improve or restore mobility. Bring your passion and specialty to join the winning team!
The West Lafayette facility allows for multiple skilled providers to treat patients of all needs and ages. Whether pre-op, post-op, sports, motor vehicle or work comp related.
• Eligible for Indiana state licensure as a Physical Therapist
• Both new grads and experienced PTs are welcome to apply
• Be a team player. Build relationships with patients, staff and the community
Brian Weidner: 414-939-5870 (call or text)
About Athletico Physical Therapy:
Athletico Physical Therapy has facilities throughout Arizona, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio, South Dakota, Texas, Virginia, and Wisconsin, and offers more than 40 specialty rehabilitation, outreach, and fitness services.
In addition to physical therapy, Athletico Physical Therapy provides athletic training, occupational therapy, specialty programs and fitness services to high schools, colleges and professional sports teams. They also have staff with expertise in treating the worker’s compensation population with such services as work conditioning, functional capacity evaluations and ergonomic assessments.
- Eligible for Indiana state licensure as a Physical Therapist.
- Be a team player. Build relationships with patients, staff and the community.
- Prior outpatient experience working as a PT is preferred but not required.
- New grad Physical Therapists will be considered.