This position was posted on Friday, October 1st, 2021.
This advertisement will be removed promptly when the position is filled.
Thanks for your interest. We will contact you within 24 hours of resume submission because we value your time.
Part-time or PRN- Home Care
This is a part-time or PRN Speech-Language Pathologist position to perform outpatient therapy within home-based settings in the Augusta, GA area. All billed as Medicare Part B. We're looking for someone who has the availability to see a minimum of 5 hours of direct patient care per week. The SLP hired will work with the geriatric population. Learn more below or call / text: 414-939-5870.
A growing organization in Georgia is now hiring a Speech-Language Pathologist for an expanded caseload in the Augusta, GA area. The SLP will provide community-based outpatient services (Medicare Part B) to homes in the area. The part-time or PRN position includes a flexible schedule / hours per week based on your preference. At a minimum, we are looking to hire a SLP to see 5 hours of direct patient care per week.
The Speech-Language Pathologist hired will join a highly experienced multidisciplinary therapy team to treat a well-balanced mix of patients in homes of older adults. This salaried position includes a generous benefits package & the opportunity for overtime pay!
As a Speech-Language Pathologist, we know that your skills are in very high demand!
Interested to learn more? Have a quick question? Text us at 414-939-5870.
The culture here is second to none! There is no better place to work if you want to feel like you're part of a great cause as well as a dynamic team! I have worked here for over 6 years and I have been fortunate enough to see and be a part of so many truly wonderful accomplishments.
Benefits of Community Based Visits:
- Better knowledge of a patient’s home environment
- Increased patient compliance and enhanced outcomes
- The flexibility of the work schedule
- Autonomy and independence in treatment methods
Join Our Team:
This position includes flexible hours and a generous compensation package.
Ask Questions / Learn More:
Brian Weidner: 414-939-5870 (call or text)
- Eligibility for South Carolina state licensure as a Speech-Language Pathologist
- Part-time or PRN - Must be available to work a minimum of 5 hours per week of direct patient care.
- Professionalism, accuracy, and dependability are essential
- Passion and enthusiasm to provide creative evidence-based care
- New Grads will be supported and mentored.