TrustLayer is a venture-backed B2B SaaS company that reduces friction and builds trust between businesses. We allow users to automate the verification of insurance, licenses, and compliance docs of their business partners (i.e., vendors, subcontractors, suppliers, borrowers, tenants...).
You will team up with an outstanding engineering team. You will develop excellent technical knowledge, deliver high-impact presentations, and have a passion for learning about and evangelizing cloud-driven risk management technology.
TrustLayer welcomes those who are enthusiastic about learning and evolving.
As a senior engineer, you will play an integral role in designing and implementing our platform from the ground up. As one of the early hires, you will have a direct influence on the culture and direction of the engineering team. Some of the things you’ll do include:
- Build the core platform services
- Develop our client-facing APIs
- Contribute to evolving continuous integration and delivery
- Collaborate with other engineers and stakeholder
- Executing on a strategy to develop adjacent product lines and verticals to create a $1B businessYour qualificationsExceptional programming skills with experience in React, Redux, GraphQL, NodeJS, TypeScriptStrong knowledge of HTML5, CSS3Passion for creating amazing user experiences5+ years of engineering experience building a complex software in a team environmentSolid understanding of the software development process and experience working on agile teamsWorking knowledge of prototyping tools (Figma)Familiarity with module bundlers (e.g. Webpack), and testing tools (e.g. Cypress, Jest)Familiarity with DockerBachelor's degree in a STEM field, or successful startup experienceHigh personal code/development standards (peer testing, unit testing, documentation, etc.)Agile mindset with experience working in Agile environmentStrong communication and collaboration skillsEntrepreneurship, "can do" attitude, and ability and willingness to make an impactPerks and benefitsMeaningful equityWork with a talented yet humble team401kGreat medical, dental, and vision insuranceHappy hours, company and team wide social events
TrustLayer is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. TrustLayer will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At TrustLayer, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.